Soal UTBK TPS Bahasa Inggris 2021
There are four types of fake information. First, clickbait stories use sensationalist headlines to grab attention at the expense of truth or occuracy. Second, propaganda are created to mislead audiences. They are also aimed to promote a biased point of view or particular political cause. The third type is satire. Lots of websites and social media accounts publish fake news stories for entertainment and parody. Fourth, there is sloppy journalism. Sometimes reporters or journalists may publish a story with unreliable information or without checking all of the facts. All of these types need to be aware of and avoided by readers.
According to the passage, false information is created to deliberately … readers.
To the produce reliable information, journalist … double check all of the facts they have.
Broccoli is one to mention. It is extremely nutritious vegetable known to lower the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. It is also packed with calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. We can incorporate broccoli in soups and salads, or stir fry it with other veggies and seasons them up with salt and pepper for filling dish.
It may not be familiar to us that eating berries helps our body produce natural killer cells. Also, berries are loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries are easy to eat, and are powerful anti-inflammatory foods; they are also good for our heart health.
1 olive oil is beneficial for our health in multiple ways. 2 It is known for its cheap price. 3 Being a key ingredient in Mediterranean cooking, olive oil is known to lower cholesterol and promote heart health. 4 This is because it is rich in monosaturated fats. 5 These types of fats are good for our body.
Fatty fish are an excellent source of omega-3 fats. We can have salmon, sardines and even anchovies. Plus, they also give us a protein boost and keep kidney disease, heart disease and diabetes at bay. The taste does not seem to be a significant factor. They are amazing anti-inflammatory foods and are quite filling too.
The author would apparently agree that the relationship between inflammation and disease in paragraph 1 is similar to the phenomenon of …
- Salt and high blood pressure
- Anemia and iron deficiency
- Water and dehydration
- Iron and heart disease
- Sugar and energy
- Sentence 1
- Sentence 2
- Sentence 3
- Sentence 4
- Sentence 5
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 2 and 5
- 3 dan 5
- It is because they help in keeping cancer at bay
- Grape skin is rich in resveratrol that comes with multiple health benefits
- Tomatoes are also rich in vitamin C and potassium
Digital scent technology works by coding aromas. Such aromas are then downloaded in computers as audible sounds. This technology enables the users to produce and modify their personal fragrances. High cost of electronic nose and delays between successive smell tastes are some restraints faced by the global digital scent technology market. For instance, digital scent technology used in the field of defence and clinical diagnosis is relatively expensive. This acts as a barrier for further expansion of the market. Unpredictability of air flows is another major factor that hinders the transmission of digitalized smell. This problem also restrics the usage of digital scent technology.
The global digital scent technology market can be classified based on its type, application, and end-user industry. In terms of type, the market can be segmented into scent synthesizer and electronic nose. The electronic nose market segment is expected to hold substantial share of the market because it has been extensively used in the defence and healthcare sectors. In terms of application, the digital scent technology market can be segmented into mobile phones, music and video games, smelling screens, medical diagnostic products, and so forth. In terms of end-user industry, one of the sectors enjoying this technology is the healthcare sector. Digital scent technology is used in aromatheraphy. This may cure certain diseases by employing different types of smells.
What is the relationship between the ideas in paragraph 1 and 2 ?
- The brief definition, of digital scent technology in paragraph 1 is further elaborated through a number of useful application programs in paragraph 2
- Paragraph 1 mentions several devices to support digital scent technology followed by the explanation of developing such devices in paragraph 2
- The authors agreement of a digital scent technology development in paragraph 1 is contrasted with the idea of its termination in paragraph 2
- The definitions of digital scent technology in paragraph 1 is followed by a number of its applications in various sectors in paragraph 2
- Paragraph 1 contains the overview of digital scent technology followed by the obstacles in its development in paragraph 2
- The success of smell tastes in the global digital scent technology marke depends on the price of electronic nose
- We do not yet enjoy the digital scent technology because it is expensive and it has not been perfectly developed
- People face the problem of delay in developing technology related to digital scent in the global market
- The production of electronic nose has been delayed because it has been limited by the global digital scent technology
- An electronic nose costs a lot and delay is the successful decision in marketing the global digital scent technology
- Digital scent technology benefits people who want to purchase certain product online
- Unpredictable air flow is one of the obstacles in digital scent technology
- iSmell is the latest development of digital scent technology
- digital scent technology is an expensive technology
- electronic nose is helpful in developing digital scent technology
- a pilot study on the capability of digital scent technology has been conducted
- high predictability of air flow helps the smooth development of digital scent
- digital scent technology still needs some improvements
- aromatheraphy is the only benefit of digital scent technology in healthcare sector
- scent synthesizer and E-nose are less developed compared to other digital scent devices
- Digital scent technology provides a particular market to promote its benefits
- Digital scent technology is just a dream of people working in a technology sector
- Digital scent technology won’t be able to satisfy human’s need
- Digital scent technology improves the effectiveness of human’s online interaction
- Digital scent technology can be used in mobile phones and video games